Hello,

I don't have anything about "Message Management" under Mail Management.

Just "Deletion" and "IMAP fine tune", and neither one has anything about
deleting mail from server when it is
removed from trash.

Thursday, February 20, 2020, 12:46:29 PM, MAU wrote:

> Hello Susanne,

>>   I am trying to set up TB to delete trash on Gmail, when I empty the TB
>> trash folder.
>>   From reading online, there is supposed to be a setting somewhere
>>   (Delete mail from server when it is removed from Trash), but I can't find
>> it anywhere.
>>
>>   Thanks for any help!

> Account Properties -> Mail Management -> Message Management

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 8.8.2
OS: Windows 10.0 Build 17763