Thanks for checking!

I've got is set up now, by using the correct trash folder in TB and changing a
setting on the gmail website.

When a message is marked as deleted and expunged from the last visible IMAP
folder:
Immediately delete the message forever

Friday, February 21, 2020, 12:12:51 AM, MAU wrote:

> Hello Susanne,

>> I don't have anything about "Message Management" under Mail Management.

>> Just "Deletion" and "IMAP fine tune", and neither one has anything
>> about deleting mail from server when it is
>> removed from trash.

> Ooops!  Sorry, forgot you were talking about Imap accounts and I don't
> have any. Mine are all POP.

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 8.8.2
OS: Windows 10.0 Build 17763