Hello Susanne,

>   starting today, I have intermittent problems sending emails in one account
> (so far).
>   Error message in the log is TLS handshake failure. Invalid server
> certificate (The certificate cannot be used for this purpose).

I  observed  the  same  thing  yesterday,  intermittent  problems when
sending or receiving with my gmail account. No problem so far today.

>   Is there a fix for that?

I  don't  think  it  is  a  TB  problem. The error messages refer to a
problem with the server (i.e. gmail) certificate. As I say, no problem
today, and my TB is the same that yesterday.

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat! v9.1.6.5 (BETA)