Hello MAU,

On Sunday, 12 April 2020, Mau wrote and made these points on the
subject of "TLS Handshake and Certificate problems":

M> Hello Assad,

>>     Maxim wrote this in the list of changes in version 9.1.10:
>>
>>     [-] The Bat! did require "Key Encipherment" or "Key Agreement" in
>>     "Key Usage" certificate attribute for TLS even if the certificate
>>     was only used to sign ephemeral keys to provide perfect forward
>>     secrecy. If a server only supports perfect forward secrecy TLS
>>     cipher suites, the certificate used by this server may have no
>>     "Key Encipherment" or "Key Agreement" in the "Key Usage"
>>     attribute.

M> I  wish  I could understand what all that means, sounds "like Chinese"
M> to me.

     I don't understand either but since this version, I no longer get
     the   TLS  error.  I  suppose  Maxim  wanted  to say he fixed the
     certificate problem.

 Assad

Using The Bat! Version 9.1.12 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18363
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Installed Physical Memory: 16.0 GB