Hello MFPA,

Sunday, May 17, 2020, 11:22:49 PM, you wrote:

> I was thinking of the macros you use in message templates, etc.

Excuse me, how is this relevant to the question asked?

> Try an internet search for: regex "number greater than"

Have tried. I am mostly used to PCRE which is (AFAIK!) does not allow
direct comparison. One can start looping over [1-9], etc. but I am not
sure of performance implications on TheBat! as well as sheer
possibility of it.

> Or if the header field is a spam score, see if the tool can prefix the
> subject with a string (or put the string in a custom header) and match
> that string in your filter.

I can't modify the tool.

--
Regards,