Hi

On Monday 18 May 2020 at 2:02:10 AM, in
<mid:95631619.20200518103...@savchenko.net>, Andrew Savchenko wrote:-

> Excuse me, how is this relevant to the question asked?

The original message, asking for a way to test if the value of a
header field was larger or smaller than X, didn't give a context for
where you wanted to perform that test. My reply signposted a way to do
it with Macros which can be used, for example, in a reply or forward
template. It transpires you were looking for a way to do it in message
filters.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

The meaning of life is to find your gift.
The purpose of life is to give it away.

Using The Bat! Version 8.8.2.5 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0 Build 18362