Hello Eagle,

On Thu, 28 May 2020 18:29:36 +0530 GMT (28-May-20, 19:59 +0700 GMT),
Eagle Maritime (Pvt) Limited wrote:

> Thank you both for your replies, But nothing is working!
> EMails checked every minute for the past 6 years without any issue at
> all. I even cleared the INBOX/SENT BOX but the problem still persists.
> Even with 25,000 emails in the INBOX, it was working perfectly.
> Attached is a screen shot of the CONNECTION CENTRE window. Here you
> will see that the connection is stuck at GETTING NUMBER OF MESSAGES.

How many messages is it trying to get? As I mentioned earlier, have
you kept messages on server for the last 10 years, and TB has to
download 1 million headers first to check whether the messages have
already been downloaded?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.18.2 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362