HI,

How does one get The Bat to download "old" gmail from the gmail server?

Specifically, I have a number of different gmail accounts through which I
access various list servs including TBUDL!  In some cases, I have had these
accounts for a longer period than for which the gmail messages have been
downloaded on to my hard drive.   Usually this is because I had set up the
accounts when I was an employee and the e-mail was downloaded to a work
computer.    I am running out of the 15GB space that Google allows one to have
for free.  100% of it is due to gmail.   How to do I force The Bat e-mail
client to download the mail that is stored by Google, but is not on my
computer?   In one case, for example, I need to download all mail from 2005 -
2011.  I have on my hard drive, all mail from 2011 to 9/22/2020.   So, I want
The Bat to download all mail from 2005 - 2011 for a particular account.   For
another account, it might be mail from 2012 - 2015.   etc.

Thanks.

--
Avi

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 9.1.18 on Win 7 Pro