Title: Re: Downloading "old" gmail
Hi,

Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 10:10:42 AM, you wrote:

M> Hello Achdut18,

>> I don't see anything under "properties" that restricts downloading
>> to the past month.   What am I not doing right?

M> What  are  your  settings  for  Account Properties/Mail Management/Mail
M> Dispatcher/Show all messages left on server?

In the Account Properties box under "mail management" the only box or button checked, is "Leave messages on server" with no limitation on the number of days.   The box "Invoke automatically at each mail check" is not checked, and the one underneath that, "Show all messages left on the server." is thus grayed out.

--
Avi

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 9.1.18 on Win 7 Pro