Saturday, November 14, 2020, 8:36:48 AM, Stuart wrote:

Hello Susanne,

Do you mean that clicking on things does not do anything? If so I get this
often. If I go to another program and then come back to TB! it seems to work OK
again.

Yes, I nothing responds on TB when it freezes. Never had this happen with the
other versions.
Is this only happening for you with this new version, or the previous ones, too?

I might have to go back to the previous version.

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 9.3.0.2
OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19041