Hello,

Saturday, November 14, 2020, 8:36:48 AM, Stuart wrote:

Hello Susanne,

I installed the update this morning and TB has frozen up multiple times, after
changing preferences (editor background). Has anybody else notices problems?

Do you mean that clicking on things does not do anything? If so I get this
often. If I go to another program and then come back to TB! it seems to work OK
again.

Still no chance to test it. With the classic theme, I've experienced no further
crashes. I'll be switching back to the theme I was using before and see if the
problem returns.

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 9.3.0.2
OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19041