Hi Sam,

Sunday, December 6, 2020, 8:39:00 AM, you wrote:
> Saturday, December 5, 2020, 4:41:32 PM, acheton2020 wrote:

a>> Thanks for the reply, I have checked the Gmail settings and all of the
folders are set to appear in IMAP but do not do so in TB.  If I view the list
of IMAP folder in another mail client (like Postbox), I can see the full list
of folders.  This makes me think that it is a TB config issue or bug.  Is there
anything else i can try?

> Just to be clear we're talking about the same thing, this is not a setting in
> Gmail, this is in TB!. Go to the Account menu -> IMAP Commands -> Manage IMAP
> Folders. In that dialog, you need to subscribe to the remote folders you want
> to see in TB!.

Thanks, I do understand this, but bear in mind that there is a setting on the
gmail side which controls which folders / labels appear via IMAP (see attached).

--
Warmest regards,

Acheton
Created using TheBat! 9.3.0.2 on Windows 10