Sunday, December 6, 2020, 3:51:23 AM, Acheton wrote:

A> Hi Sam,

A> Sunday, December 6, 2020, 8:39:00 AM, you wrote:
>> Saturday, December 5, 2020, 4:41:32 PM, acheton2020 wrote:

a>>> Thanks for the reply, I have checked the Gmail settings and all of the
folders are set to appear in IMAP but do not do so in TB.  If I view the list
of IMAP folder in another mail client (like Postbox), I can see the full list
of folders.  This makes me think that it is a TB config issue or bug.  Is there
anything else i can try?

>> Just to be clear we're talking about the same thing, this is not a setting
>> in Gmail, this is in TB!. Go to the Account menu -> IMAP Commands -> Manage
>> IMAP Folders. In that dialog, you need to subscribe to the remote folders
>> you want to see in TB!.

A> Thanks, I do understand this, but bear in mind that there is a setting on
the gmail side which controls which folders / labels appear via IMAP (see
attached).

Looking at the image you attached, what are you expecting to see in TB! from
the Gmail side? I've never tried using IMAP with Gmail, but I don't think think
"Starred" and "Snoozed" are folders, they're just Gmail filters. I'm not sure
if those specifically will show up in TB!.

--
Sam
mailto:norma...@mynormallife.com