> Instead of using broad searches like Header, I search specific
> headers such as Sender and/or (as appropriate) Recipient. It works
> well over here, I do not get results that contain any false positives.

Thanks,
I do use sender or recipient too but sometimes you are just searching for all
correspondence with one
person and then it would be good to use header.  I think I did this in the past
without issues and only
in the last 3 months, I got that problem.

Sorry about the incorrect footer. Not sure how I set this up many years ago,
need to read up on this to
see how to correct this.

--
Tom