Hello Maggie,

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 13:53:30 -0500 GMT (29-Jan-21, 1:53 +0700 GMT),
Maggie Meister wrote:

JSL>> I think I need someone to define the purpose of the cut mark because I
thought
JSL>> it was to automatically eliminate everything below the cut mark
(including the
JSL>> cut mark) when replying.

> This was also my understanding. I wonder if the insertion of
> another cut mark by the particular virus checker after the sig
> prevents operation of the cut mark inserted by you in your
> template from working as designed?

I don't know whether it's the anti-virus in their case, but it may also be the
ISP. In my case, GMX will cut all trailing blanks. I don't know why, maybe they
wwant to save bandwidth...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.3.3 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041