Hello Bats,

Having used both Thunderbird and The Bat! back and forth, I am missing the
feature available in Thunderbird in The Bat! - which is to select text in an
email, and right-click to select "Search Google for...".  I'd like to stay with
The Bat! for so many reasons, like much lower memory usage, and also because
Thunderbird is soon to become multi-process like Chrome browser.  I like one
process and low memory usage.

Is there a way to get that Search with Google function in The Bat! ?  I didn't
realize just how much I use it.

Lore Galore