Hello Bats,

The strangest thing just happened - all of a sudden the folders
in my message list have arranged themselves into alphabetical
order. Forever, as far back as version 1, I have used a folder
tree arranged by frequency of activity - those people I
correspond with most. What could have happened? I never
consciously set this, but arranged it manually. I have no idea
how to undo it except to manually move the folders with
ctrl+shift+arrow key back to where they 'belong'. Would any of
you kind bats know how to prevent this from happening again?

 Maggie

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field.
I’ll meet you there.” -Rumi
Running Windows 7, and emailing with The Bat! 7.0.0.56