Title: Re: Superscript character in a word?
Hi Stuart,

On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 7:04:41 AM you wrote:

Hello Maggie,

Yes, that is exactly what I am looking for. Where in the HTML editor did you find it?

Sorry I sent a screenshot last night but it must have been too large.

Yes, it didn't come through here.

Under the menu bar that has bold, italics etc there is another menu that has
X2 for superscript and X2 for  subscript.

Are you talking about in the customise toolbar menu? I did not see this choice.

Thanks for your help, Stuart, trying to function in html is earthquaking for me - I long to do this in plain text.

--

Kind regards,
 Maggie

Spring has returned.  The Earth is like a child that knows poems.  ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Running Windows 7, and emailing with The Bat! 7.0.0.56