ND>  An idea for a new macro:

ND>    One that would list the CC recipients, much like the %ATTACHMENTS
ND> does for any attachments now.  That way the person receiving the email
ND> would know whom else is was sent to.  In case they don't have the CC
ND> header info showing up in their email program.

Force someone to see something if they've got the program set up to
not show them this information?  Sorry, I think that's a not-good
thing.  Honestly, people that would need such a thing (e.g. bosses
forwarding messages to people already in the CC list) simply need to
be taught to look at the freakin' header.

Not only that, but the whole reason BCC exists is so that the
recipients *don't* know who's on the list.

-tom!

--
Hopin' this said *something* useful, [EMAIL PROTECTED] out.