Hello TBUDL'ers,

Once again I am in need of a way to filter (trap) multiple senders. So far the
only thing that has worked is OR>SENDER>CONTAINS>text for each sender. Needless
say, this leads to a very large filter.

I've tried stacking each sender (separated by CRLFs) which didn't work and using
the BLOCK text holder where apparently (or not) multiple senders can be loaded
in a BLOCK. That doesn't work either. So, either I'm not understanding how the
BLOCK function is supposed to be used (probable) or it just doesn't work
(un-likely).

Needless to say, any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using TB! 6.0.12