Hello MAU,

On Monday, April 18, 2022 you wrote:

M> Hello Jack,

>> Once again I am in need of a way to filter (trap) multiple senders. So far
>> the
>> only thing that has worked is OR>SENDER>CONTAINS>text for each sender.
>> Needless to
>> say, this leads to a very large filter.

M> Do you have all the senders in your Address Book? If yes, I would
M> create an AB Group and add all those senders to the AB Group . Then
M> filter with condition:

M> Address groups - "AB Group" - contains - sender

M> I use this for family and some groups of friends.

Thank you for the suggestion Miguel but alas, no. I need to trap a bunch of ever
changing merchandise and/or political ads. Each one is different. I plan to
unsubscribe from them all but until I have the time to do I thought I'd just
have the filter mark them as READ and move them to the trash folder. I've set
the trash folder to limit quantity to 500 and to delete old ones when closing
TB!.

--
Regards,
Jack

The Bat! E-Mail Client by Ritlabs version 6.0.12
Windows 10 Home Build 9200