Hi Jamie,

> On some peoples posts to TBUDL and TBBETA TB! downloads the
> same post twice. I've double checked and I'm not subscribed
> under two names so that's not the problem. Also only a few
> people have their posts downloaded twice. These lucky people
> are Ming-Li, István Szendrő and Allie Martin. Unless you lot
> are posting twice, which I doubt either there is a problem
> with the lineone pop server, the bat server or me. You decide.

Only once did I post a message to both the tbudl and tbbeta
groups, to introduce myself on Jun. 20.  If it's the one you're
referring to, I'm guilty as charged.

Other than that, I've never sent a message twice, and I haven't
seen duplicated posts from me, István, or Allie recently.  So
maybe there's something wrong with your server.

Ming-Li             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]