Hello Ming-Li,

Responding  to  your  article  on  Friday, June 30, 2000 at 13:24:31 GMT
-0700 (which was 30/06/2000 3:24 GMT +0700 my Local Time) :

>> On some peoples posts to TBUDL and TBBETA TB! downloads the same post
>> twice.  I've double checked and I'm not subscribed under two names so
>> that's  not  the  problem.  Also  only  a few people have their posts
>> downloaded  twice. These lucky people are Ming-Li, István Szendrő and
>> Allie  Martin. Unless you lot are posting twice, which I doubt either
>> there is a problem with the lineone pop server, the bat server or me.
>> You decide.

ML> Only  once did I post a message to both the tbudl and tbbeta groups,
ML> to introduce myself on Jun. 20. If it's the one you're referring to,
ML> I'm guilty as charged.

Actually  will  be  no problem for that, as far as we made right filter,
every messages will goes to their own folder.
But  at  that  time  you post I change the way of Content Filter of this
server  (to  add  or  delete  Message  Header),  from "action after list
crancking"  to  "action  before cracking", the effect is for case of you
the message header will duplicate.

I  have change it back to normal, due the new setting makes me can't add
footer  "You  are  subcribed as : [EMAIL PROTECTED]" which need by members for
checking his subscriber on the list, in case need some changes.

ML> Other than that, I've never sent a message twice, and I haven't seen
ML> duplicated  posts  from  me,  István,  or  Allie  recently. So maybe
ML> there's something wrong with your server.

Jamie,
Would you mind to check the message-ID: of duplicate messages ?

- Syafril -

Name  : Syafril Hermansyah          |Company: Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     |Voice  : (62) (21) 385-1600
FAXto : (62)(21)351-9241 key:000FAX |URL    : <http://www.dutaint.co.id>

Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/4
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Friday, June 30, 2000, 10:50:01 GMT +0700