Hello all, I am not sure if this or the help/information request is
the best way to get support, but I am having the following problems :

    I have just gone back to using the Bat. I have a problem
    connecting via POP3 to any of my mail accounts, I have tried 3 of
    my different ISP's, 3different POP3 servers and all show unable to
    connect to server, all 3 can be pinged.

    Whether I set it to use network settings and I then open a dial up
    connection, I am on a standalone machine, or whether I use RAS
    directly.

    The odd thing is if I shut The Bat, the first time I do a check
    all boxes it is able to and lightening fast, the second onwards
    fail. If I shut and reopen, it is fine again for one collection,
    then unable to connect.

    The same applies to sending, first time okay, after that fails.

    While I am here, if I go to Options/HTML Auto View and switch this
    off, is this turning off HTML, to make it safe against malicious
    code ? I can't remember where to turn HTML off in the Bat.

Zipper
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]