after trying out The Bat! for a while, i've decided to change over
to it from PocoMail. this will involve importing a great
deal of mail; however, when i go to

Tools -- Import Messages --

the only option that does anything is the Mailbox Import
Wizard option. the three "From" options don't do anything at
all...

i can export from Poco to either Netscape or Eudora formats,
but The Bat! doesn't want to import the files that Poco
creates...

i'm guessing my best bet now is to export to an RFC822 text
file and then import via the command line... if anybody has
tried this or has a better suggestion please let me know.
the Poco mail files are .mbx files; i wouldn't expect it to
be this difficult to import them...

thank you.

ps. thanks for the help on my "New Message as..." post
earlier...

sd