Hi Thomas,

> I am the one still using an IMAP server. (It is still working
> fine). Is it possible to set something up in order to access
> shared folders (on the IMAP server its no problem) or to have
> incoming mails visualized to more then on users? (that do not have
> necessarily configured the same pop or imap user)

Ehhh, I have no experience with IMAP at all, and frankly I can't
figure out what your questions mean. So pardon me to try the most
obvious answer: have you tried the Sorting Office/Filters?

I know this isn't any real help. It serves more as a reminder to the
veterans here (who're probably consumed by the recent S/MIME beta
issues on another list) that there's a unanswered question from a
(presumed) new user here.

Ming-Li

Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/11 under Win2k