TM> I am the one still using an IMAP server. (It is still working fine).
TM> Is it possible to set something up in order to access shared folders
TM> (on the IMAP server its no problem) or to have incoming mails
TM> visualized to more then on users? (that do not have necessarily
TM> configured the same pop or imap user)

If I catch your drift, I would imagine that such a configuration would
be only possible from the IMAP server itself, that is, show these two
different groups of email (public-to-everyone and private-for-user,
say) to each user as one "block" of messages?  Dunno about IMAP
myself, but this sounds like what you're trying to do (in which case
you need to ask on an IMAP list!).

-tom!

--
Hopin' this said *something* useful, [EMAIL PROTECTED] out.