Hello TBUDL,

  Just registered TB having decided it (with a few limitations) to be a
  wonderful email client.  My question regards triggering actions.
  Is there anyway to set up TB so that by manually moving a message
  from the inbox to another folder an action associated with the
  destination folder is immediately triggered?  i.e.  I move a message
  to folder X and that message is immediately replied to using the X
  folder template and sent.

  Many of my messages can be filtered, and for those filtering and
  templates work perfectly, but sometimes a message comes in that the
  filter can't anticipate.

 Arnie                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]