Hi Arnie,

>   Is there anyway to set up TB so that by manually moving a
>   message from the inbox to another folder an action associated
>   with the destination folder is immediately triggered?  i.e.  I
>   move a message to folder X and that message is immediately
>   replied to using the X folder template and sent.

>   Many of my messages can be filtered, and for those filtering and
>   templates work perfectly, but sometimes a message comes in that the
>   filter can't anticipate.

As others said, you can't associate an action with a folder. But
there's a workaround. You may define a *manual* filter (so it won't
be triggered automatically), with no filter string (i.e., it would
match any message), assigned to it the destination folder and
actions you want, and associate it with a hotkey from the [Option]
pane. Remember to check the [Check the selected messages against
this rule] option! Now, instead of moving the messages to the folder
by drag-n-drop (or menu command) after selecting them, you press the
hotkey you defined, and it's done.

Ming-Li

Using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME under Win2k