Hello Marck,

On 27 July 2000 at 01:28:57 GMT +0100 (which was 01:28 where I live)
Marck ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed:

MDP> Slap  around  face  with  moistened  trout

  I apologize and humbly accept the above mentioned beating.

  At least you had the decency to moisten the Trout first. Thank you
  for that :-) Leif normally uses a very hard dry one.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

Request PGP key mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPKeyRequest