Wednesday, July 26, 2000, 4:26:53 PM, Tony wrote:
>   I think the area people are referring to is the blank area above the
>   preview text. There is plenty of wasted space there as can bee seen
>   from the example.

    Wasted only if the fields are short.  Quite frankly they need to drop the
"valid signature" icon and just make it an unobtrusive text only thing
someplace out of the way.  As for the attachment icons, going to the bottom is
good since, as Allie, er, ah, Curtis, uh....  Mr. Martin...  Jeez, that boy
has 3 first names!  Anyway, as ACM (AH-HA!!!!) so aptly said, it reduces it to
a single scroll bar instead of two.