Hello Nick,

On  Tuesday, August 01, 2000  at  16:01:58 GMT -0700 (which was 4:01 PM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> On August 1, 2000, at 3:42:33 PM, Curtis Wrote:

> I don't seem to be having any problem receiving mail in either List at
> the moment, and have set up an action to apply a colour group to those
> messages that my CC filter catches, and that will tell me if the CC
> filters in fact work.

 If your only goal is to move TBUDL mail to a TBUDL folder and TBOT
 mail into a TBOT folder, then you don't need the additional CC
 filters.  Your main filter that looks for the "X-mailing-List" header
 will catch and properly sort any CC'd messages.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/2