On August 1, 2000, at 10:50:52 PM, Curtis Wrote:

C> If you filter using the "Reply to: " string
C> information then both messages will be filtered to their respective
C> folders as they should and did for me.

Yes... exactly, and this how I now have the majority of my Mailing Lists
set up... to filter on the Reply-To: headers. Now all Cc'd mail will get
delivered to their respective destinations as well. :o)

Thanks for everyone's help... sorry if I was a bit pesky with this, but
it had been nagging at me for some time, and it's a relief to finally
have resolved the problem.

--
Nick Andriash  [ TB! v1.46 Beta 2 | PGP 6.5.3 | Win 98 4.10 ]
Vancouver, B.C. Canada  |  PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE