On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:56:29 +0100, Jamie Dainton wrote:

Oops. I hit CTRL+Enter twice accidentally. Sorry for the empty reply.
:-)

s>>  And it doesn't tell you
s>> that two strings mean that both have to be satisfied.

JD> It's an annoying problem It's because the two strings are linked via
JD> a AND operator. I version 2 if we don't get filter scripting we
JD> should at least get NOT OR NAND NOR and XOR operators.

You can create all those operators using what's there. With the 'AND"
and 'Alternative' filter strings. For each filter string you may define
it whether to filter if the string is present or if it's not present
through the 'presence' option. It seemed pretty clear to me once I
scanned the help. There are however some other aspects of the filtering
which is far from clear and is undocumented, mainly the flexibility one
has with using the filter sets.. :-(

--
-=A. Curtis Martin=-    Moderator TBUDL/TBBETA
Using TB! v1.46 Beta/3 «» Win2k Pro SP1