Hi Daniel,

Saturday, August 19, 2000, 10:20:48 AM, you wrote:

Daniel> how can I move folders into another folder and

You can move folders by calling their properties (rightclick a folder
or hit ALT+ENTER when it's activated) and subsequentially alter the
path of that folder by pressing the little question mark button.

Daniel>  how do I sort my tree
Daniel>> individually?

I don't understand what you mean with individual sorting. You can
simply sort the folders in alphabetical order by pressing the Folder
"tab".

--

Best Regards,
 Arno                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]