On Thursday, January 11, 2001, 6:05:46 AM, George wrote:

>   Back to the folder thread, I was wondering were the bat keeps
> its folder information.

In ACCOUNT.FLX. But it's a binary file, so you can't edit it.

> In as that the structure is in the folders on disk, though changes
> there are not recognized by The Bat.

It's still preferred to do folder maintenance in TB. But if you do
make changes in your file manager, and want TB to "recognize" them,
then try the ctrl-alt-shift-L (4-key combination) shortcut. It tells
TB to find "lost" folders.

> Also none of the ctrl or alt + Drag options seem to work for
> me.

What's the problem? You can't move folders around with alt+dragging?

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.49 | Win2k SP1