Hello Marck and everyone else...

MDP> Having  said  that  (and  it  is  true)  beware  the  "References" and
MDP> "In-reply-to" headers which contain threading information for replies.
MDP> This can lead to unrelated issues becoming threaded together.

I've noticed totally unrelated subjects get threaded together, and I'm
never sure if the sender used a reply function rather than creating a
new message, or if either TB or TBUDL is not processing the references
properly. Can anyone provide an explanation?

--
Gold Gaurami        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Why is Santa so jolly?

       //Flying high with The Bat! v1.46 Beta/3
       //Over the land of Win98 v4.10 build 1998
       //Fueled by an AMD K6-2 400mhz, 128mb RAM, and fusion.