Hi,

I would like to redirect (multiple) email messages to another address

When I try to do this I get a popup asking me:

- to open a seperate message window
- address all the messages to the underneath adresses

If I select option 1 all messages are pasted in the message body,
however I would like to have the selected messages as attachement

I have to redirect email and sometimes add some supplementary
comments to it, without affecting the original email and give
the receiver the possibility to open the original email and even
reply to the original sender.

Is it possible, perhaps I overlooked something ?

thanks,

Hans

Hans Harder, IT department
http://www.brinkman.nl
Brinkman BV, Woutersweg 10, 2691 PR 's-Gravenzande. The Netherlands
Phone: +31-(0)174-446100, Fax: +31-(0)174-446444, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]