On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:01:58 +0200, Hans Harder wrote:

HH> I would like to redirect (multiple) email messages to another
HH> address

HH> When I try to do this I get a popup asking me:

HH> - to open a seperate message window
HH> - address all the messages to the underneath adresses

HH> If I select option 1 all messages are pasted in the message body,
HH> however I would like to have the selected messages as attachement

HH> Is it possible, perhaps I overlooked something ?

I think what you wish to do is to forward the messages as MIME
attachments. In your account properties, go to the templates section and
open the forward template editor. Enable the option "Use MIME standard
for forwarding."

For the messages you wish to 'redirect', select them and hit the forward
button. All the messages will be attached and the first of the selected
messages body may also be quoted because of the forward template. You
may delete the quote and insert your comments as you like.

--
-=A. Curtis Martin=-
Using TB! v1.46 Beta/3 «» Win2k Pro SP1