Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

  I'm tired of duplicating my setup in two different places, so I
  would like to copy my home configuration to my PC at work.

  Can anyone see any problems with my just copying account.cfg,
  account.flx, and account.srx into the account directory?

  The only problem I have been able to think of would be if my work PC
  has a folder that my home PC doesn't. In that case, I don't know
  what would happen to the messages in that folder.

  Assuming that I make sure this isn't the case first, do you
  foresee any other problems?

  Thanks.

--
 Keith Russell     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
...Printed on 100% recyclable phosphor.

Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/3 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998 on a Pentium II 233 with
64 MB.