On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:22:11 -0600, Keith Russell wrote:

KR> On the other hand, if I simply just copy over the three files I
KR> mentioned, is there a chance that there might be a conflict between
KR> their contents and the registry settings? I guess that might be a
KR> concern.

There shouldn't be a problem here because you'd be doing what a lot of
users do to move there installation to another machine, i.e., copy the
mail account folder over to the other machine. Install TB! on the other
machine, point the account configuration to the copied account folders
location and the do a <SHIFT><CTRL><ALT><L> to create the directory
structure.

--
-=A. Curtis Martin=-
Using TB! v1.46 Beta/3 «» Win2k Pro SP1