On Wednesday, August 30, 2000, 5:27:51 PM, you wrote:

MDP> Strange  as  that may seem, yes. It's supposed to make it clear to the
MDP> recipient  which  address  they  have used to subscribe to the list so
MDP> that  when  they  want  to  leave  they know which address to send the
MDP> .UNSUB command from.

Any way to get rid of this? I just removed my mailto, but forgot to
look at the end :-). A nice idea, but does spread the address.

Idea - include a header line:

This would be removed in the archive, and one could look at the
headers to see how one is subscribed. Under 'unsubscribing' on the web
page, it could say to check the header, or replace the footer with
'check the header' :-).

ztrader