Hello Listmembers,

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 at 15:09:52 [GMT +0200] Stefano Zamprogno wrote:

SZ>>> Thanks for replay :-) I have an Epson Sylus Color 400 (i'm using
SZ>>> SC440 driver since there aren't Epson SC 400 drivers...

ACM>> If you're not having a problem with printing elsewhere in Win2k Pro then
ACM>> I suggest that you report this to Ritlabs.

> Infact...
> Other applications print without any glitc....

You  told us that you used to press the print /button/. Did you ever try
to use Ctrl-P (with any message selected in the message pane).
I just got a report like yours from a customer, so /your/ experience can
count :-)

Regards
Dieter

TheBat! 1.46 Beta/5 [2E7F60DA] on Windows v5.0 Build 2195 SP1

--
Authorized German Registration & Support Site
http://www.register-me.de/the_bat

Diese Nachricht und mögliche Dateianlagen wurden vor dem Verlassen unserer
Domain auf Viren geprüft und für virenfrei befunden.
This email and possible attachments were scanned for virii and found virus-
free when leaving our domain.