Sorry if this is a bit late but my pop server was down all day yesterday.

Hello John,

  A reminder of what John ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed on:
  14 September 2000 at 16:20:17 GMT +0100

JH> And finally, I plead guilty. I'm writing this using a rival product
JH> (Poco) which lacks some of The Bat's features but does seem more
JH> flexible in this respect. Can you chaps convert me 100% to The Bat!?

 Quite easily!

 Use TB! for serious e-mail use when you want to appear highly
 intellectual and vastly superior.

 When you want to lower yourself to the level of Outlook Express users
 and want to really impress them with HTML coded e-mail, check out this
 program found at:

                         http://www.incredimail.com/english/index.html

 It's totally free but I suggest you don't use it for this or any other
 list. Your likely to be flogged into extinction by hoards of people
 wielding large, fresh, wet, slimy, fishy smelling things.

 I can often be found playing with these less fortunate individuals but
 only at this address [EMAIL PROTECTED] If you do get it and want to
 play then E me at that address.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/6 S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 ME 4.90 Build 3000

 Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPkeyrequest