16/09/2000, Marck D. Pearlstone:
> You  can use variable pitch fonts by employing a registry hack (ask if
> you want it - I will publish it for you).

I'd like to use smaller fonts (possibly variable pitch ones, I'm used
to arial narrow) for column titles, particularly in the headers list
pane (from, subject, etc). Is that possible?

I just tried the tip in the faq page about the two registry keys:
HKEY_USERS\.Default\Software\RIT\The Bat!\Editor\Font
HKEY_USERS\.Default\Software\RIT\The Bat!\Rich Text

I can't find the second one, supposing it refers to fonts used in
different places than the editor. I also tried to add values manually,
with no effect. Any hint?

--
        Luca