Hello A.,

Sunday, September 17, 2000, 2:26:16 PM, you wrote:

KE>> so i just hide it. If there was a way to read the ticker, (is it a
KE>> window with scrolling text or what?) i'd consider using it, but as
KE>> it is now i'm glad i can hide it.

ACM> Hehe. But remember that the tickers text properties is configurable. You
ACM> can choose whatever font and size to use, even a variable width font.
ACM> ;-))

But i don't think that's the problem. The thing is that because the
text in the ticker seems to be scrolling, my screen reader goes nuts
when it tries to read it... Well perhaps not nuts but it presents me
with some difficulties, and i couldn't hide the ticker until i by
mistake right clicked and got a poput menu with the option to hide it,
and it seemed to screw up my screen... Well, nuff whining, i don't use
it now but i'll check out the configuration possibilities.

 Krister                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]