Hello Gerd,

  A reminder of what Gerd ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed on:
  17 September 2000 at 12:36:32 GMT +0200 in relation to Karin.

GE> - From what I read in this thread, TB! seems not to be your favourite client ?!

   I have to agree with Gerd and I get the impression (Although I may be
   wrong) that you are trying to provoke inflamed tempers. Members of
   this list are very sympathetic to new TB users and they have the same
   attitude to users who have been using TB for years. I for one never
   feel any embarrassment when asking something that may seem so simple
   to others on this list.

   It is in the interest of everyone on this list to promote TB and to
   provide as many answers as possible. I feel your attitude maybe,
   despite the amount of people that have tried to help you, a little
   too aggressive for a newcomer.

   You are quite clearly not impressed with TB so may I direct you to
   this site.

   http://www.softwareblast.com/

   Here your will find literally dozens of email clients one of which is
   bound to be to your liking. You won't however find such a helpful
   user group for ANY of them.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.46c S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 ME 4.90 Build 3000

 Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPkeyrequest