At 14:18 17-09-2000 +0800, Thomas Fernandez kindly wrote:
 >Karin Spaink wrote:

 >this is the night shift, and I usually only get to see interesting
 >threads after they have been dead-horsed. so I guess I'm lucky this
 >time. :-)

'Cept that meanwhile I went to bed and missed the night shift ;-)

 >Is it only me, or is this thread about editor preferences? No, Steve,
 >mentioned the same. Well, the editor is not going to change, as the
 >developers concentrate on the email funcitonality. However, a version
 >2 is in preparation, and this one will allow you to choose your
 >preferred external editor.

Doesn anybody have any idea when version 2 will be released?

 > Also, kindly try exploring why there is a blank
 > in front of the ">" of your replies. Did you do that on purpose?

No. I apologize: I have been fiddling with my
eudora.ini and something got messed up. It should be
fuxed now: mai that I send to myself looks fine. Will
you please tell me when it is still inserting spaces before chevrons?

- K -

--
"When I make a word do a lot of work like that," said
Humpty Dumpty, "I always pay it extra.'"