Hi Susanne,

Sunday, September 17, 2000, 9:08:42 PM, you wrote:

S> Also, I was missing a 'Save as' feature where you can save your
S> messages with the subject line as the file name, not just a number.
S> Is there such a thing and I just missed it?

>From the Message menu, Save As... you can save the message to another
folder as text, .eml, .msg, or Unix format you can give it any file name you wish,
but it defaults to the message subject. This is the same as exporting
a message, if you wish to Save messages within TB! just create an
"archive" folder and put the messages in there.

http://www.gunfleet.com
http://www.gunfleet.com/LinuxGuide

Using The Bat! 1.46c
Under Windows NT 5 0 Service Pack 1 2195