Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Tuesday, September 19, 2000, Thomas Fernandez wrote to Avenarius on TBUDL about
Keyboard shortcuts (was: Odd behavioural complaints? [was: Re: Deleting messages and
spacebarring through 'em]):

TF> Just for your info, I use the toolbar buttons all the time. I do not
TF> ever use keyboard shortcuts, with one exception: ALT-F2 when I'm on
TF> the way from the TV to the bathroom. ;-)

You  waste  your  time  positioning mouse over buttons, you waste your
screen  space  for  those  buttons. Of course, it's your time and your
screen.

If  you  are not working with graphics it is usually much more quicker
to work with hotkeys rather with the mouse.

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.46c
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6